MENUS FOR DINNER.
- Tomato salad, lettuce, veal with mushrooms and rice.
- Cream of tomato soup, veal chops with peas, stewed prunes.
- Beefsteak with eggs and potatoes, celery, prunes.
- Roast mutton with peas and baked potatoes, celery.
- Lettuce salad with omelet, stewed prunes or cranberries.
- Lentil soup, fried bread, codfish balls with apple sauce.
- Tomato soup or salad, baked beans, lettuce, prunes.
- Drink sufficient pure natural water between your meals.
MENUS FOR BREAKFAST.
- Cooked spinach or mustard greens, with rye or biscuit.
- Finely mashed boiled beets or turnips or carrots with parsley and bacon.
- Corned beef hash with eggs and buttered triscuits.
- Lettuce with syrup dressing and buckwheat cakes.
- Sliced bananas and grapefruit with nut or mayonnaise dressing.
- Cabbage salad, hard boiled eggs, bread and butter.
- Radishes, green onions, whole wheat bread and butter.